Art and inspiration blog of one 24 year old Rinny. Expect plenty of reblogged posts (1-2 pages daily), as well as various fandoms, spontaneous doodles, OC thoughts, excessive tag use, and more. Note: This is a side blog, my main is marzipanowls~
Note: I talk about my characters quite a lot! So expect to see plenty of asks, tags, personal posts, bad writing, and more on the topic. You can find a rough list of all my characters by clicking here~
things i want to do
- dragons (nameless god verse, finalize arctic dragons, iron out Hulda’s design and profile)
- more dragons (continue building subversive magic dragon species, their cultures, norms, and politics)
- mages (subversive magic plot, academy’s first class, and the current class session in the story)
- more mages (nameless god verse)
- aoa things (coraline, rogelio, devine, dimple, etc.)
- more profiles (sunila, xochitl, etc.)
- edafus (iron out kir family plot, final designs, noce background, sambuca plot, sambuca crew, beetle concepts, swamp worldbuilding, talk about how cute lhasa and kumis are even if no one cares, hiiro ?? things, etc.)
- art!! (science puppies, punk pigeonations, NV punk au, ezekiel redesign, PALETTE REQUESTS, love bbs: cura/noce, pearl/jukai, ezekiel/pez, des & abel cute domestic fluff, kir babes interaction sheets, hug & epy, peter, cuties alive au)
- Night Vale analysis posts
- actually sit!! and play mass effect!
- name all the things and write all the things and draw all the things and and and
things i don’t want to do
PLAY VIDEOGAMES OR WRITE/DRAW?
sometimes im really excited about things and i want to tell everyone but then i remember nobody cares and i just sit there like
to tell or not to tell
This is me on so many levels.
Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Last Beat of My Heart
In the sharp gust of love my memory stirred
When time wreathed a rose, a garland of shame
Its thorn my only delight
War-torn, afraid to speak
We dare to breathe…
Majestic, imperial, a bridge of sighs
Solitude sails in a wave of forgiveness on angels’ wings
Reach out your hands, don’t turn your back, don’t walk away
How in the world can I wish for this?
Never to be torn apart
Close to you ‘till the last beat of my heart
At the close of day the sunset cloaks these words in shadow play
Here and now, long and loud, my heart cries out
And the naked bone of an echo says, ‘Don’t walk away…’
Reach out your hands, I’m just a step away.
Our Husky Stark seemed a little overheated after his walk this morning, so we decided to tried something out. We regret it now because it is next to impossible to get him to come out
How to, step-by-step, make expressions mean different things by changing just one facial feature at a time. *shrug* I’m not very good at explaining how I do expressions, I just…feel out what kinds of muscles seem to fit and tweak those. And sometimes, ever so slightly, little adjustments could mean the difference between fury and euphoria.